Monday, May 17, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: "Faces & Flowers"

This is my entry for the I Heart Faces weekly challenge. This is only the second time I've entered a photo at I Heart Faces. The competition is fierce and I know I am way out of league there. However, I love this face and these flowers, so I am going to submit this week. Believe it or not, I still have a few more pics that I am going to post from this shoot. I told you I had a gazillion shots to go through. It's for family so I know you will understand. :-)

Check out other great entries here:



4 comments:

Christina said...

What a pretty girl...love her smile. And being from Texas, I'm a sucker for a blue bonnet photo :-)

Standley Family said...

Such a cute expression on her face, and I love the setting of the image too :)

Summer said...

Very cute! I lover her smile.

Maegan Beishline said...

This is gorgeous, Rosie! Out of your league...what are you talking about??? I'm always intimidated by contests...I really need to enter more! Go you!!!

Post a Comment