Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm Still Around!

I'm still so very neglectful when it comes to this blog.  If only I could run Chasing J Bird full time....it would be so much fun and I might actually get some real blog posts in.  Anyway, I recently edited this photo even though I took it about six weeks ago.  Isn't that awful?  It was just hanging around my hard drive begging to be opened.  Well I did and believe it or not I did very little editing to this one.  I just pumped up some color and viola!  Doesn't she look like a dream?  I had donated a photography package to J Bird's school for their annual auction and I was delighted to see how well it did.  I'm looking forward to meeting the lucky winner.  I printed this in a 16x24 for display and I fell in love with it.  I still can't get over seeing my own work in print.  It gives me little chills every time I open them the first time. I hope that part never goes away.  

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to get another post up before another 6 weeks have passed us by.

~Rosie

0 comments:

Post a Comment