Monday, March 7, 2011

Miss A.

I was so happy to hear that Miss A. wanted to have some bridal shots before her wedding.  Plus, she was up for anything. What photographer doesn't love to hear that?  I couldn't have asked for a better model. She had the most gorgeous, natural smile and she was super sweet. Except for the fact that she forgot one tiny thing...her ring...she was perfect.  Luckily, she had her sister with her and we weren't too far from home. We had a ring in no time. I am just beginning to work on her photos, but I knew this was going to be one of my favorites right from the start.  I hope she likes it as much as I do.


More to come soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you and lucky she for chosing you as her photographer!! really well done work!! ;)

Sparrow's Heart Photography said...

LUV! She's blessed to have you do here photos!!!! FAB angle!!!

Photo Booth Chick said...

Totally beautiful and stunning images...
Oh, did I say stunning! Ok, I did and I meant it!

thanks for posting these inspiring images!

Post a Comment