Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello!

I know, I know...where have I been, right?  Hello?  Anyone?  I have been neglecting my Flickr account and my blog the last few months, but I really want to get back to them soon.  Really, I do!  I just wanted to pop in and say hello.  So.... Hello!

The little one had the flu, I always have one other big thing around the corner at work and now the holidays are upon us.  So life is busy and, besides the flu bug, everything is good.  I did mention in my last post that I had some things in store for any locals interested in portraits.  I was hoping to offer some mini-sessions, but it looks like I will shoot for Spring instead.  If you are interested and want to get in touch, please feel free to shoot me an email.

Meanwhile, I hope you take a minute and enjoy the holidays.  It really is one of my favorite times of the year.

1 comments:

linda Jackman said...

yes, Rosie, you are missed ;) I hope all is well.

Post a Comment